About Our Pilot Program
Empowered by Technology to Revolutionize Learning & Entertainment Experiences
As of now, the sales footprint of Matatalab coding robots has spread to over 60 countries around the world, with more than 10,000 kindergartens, elementary schools and educational institutions adopting Matatalab products in a bid to provide coding courses.
The educational value of Matatalab is based on the principle of The Four Cs of 21st Century Learning: Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration, and Creativity. Through the tangible programming tools of Matatalab, children learn many basic programming principles that involve computational thinking.
They are, thus, initiated to decomposition, pattern recognition, abstraction, and algorithms. With Matatalab, debugging, flow-of-control structure, and sequencing can now be taught without the help of a computer.
Currently, there are 6 following countries selected to test this pilot project: Denmark, Czech Republic, France, Norway, Portugal, and Slovakia. The ambassadors and teachers involved will be invited to test the programme for 7 months and to develop activities to be implemented in each of the participating classrooms over a period of 4 weeks.
European Schoolnet and Matatalab, together with the FCL Lead Ambassadors and Innovative Learning Labs (ILL), are committed to providing educational solutions and developing a network of stakeholders who are committed to developing STEM education.
1. Identification of KOL or institutions
3. Deliver Matatalab coding sets and online or on-side training by Matatalab or Matatalab partners
5. Workshop for teacher trainees -local training led by FCL Ambassadors or local Matatalab partners
2. Student workshops -local training led by FCL Ambassadors or local Matatalab partners
4. Comments and feedback collected from teachers and students
6. Dissemination activities organized by FCL Ambassadors and local Matatalab partners